Friday, January 21, 2011

Well...

It's been almost a week.  I don't know what's going to happen to this blog, for at least the short-term.  I definitely don't think I'm going to be able to continue to update daily.  We'll have to see.
My computer is dying.  It's a ridiculously sad thing for me.  I love this computer, and love Apple products, but there's no way that it's in the budget to go Apple again if I lose this computer.  I'll be crossing over to the dark side and getting something pretty cheap as a replacement, if I get anything.

Right now, my computer has taken to throwing tantrums and shutting down whenever it feels like it.  I don't know what's going on.  I need to take it in to have someone look at it, but the whole thing just kills me.  There's no pattern as to how long it's been running, or which programs I am using, either.  It just shuts down sometimes.  The last time, it almost didn't come back on.  I about had a panic attack.  I've got everything backed up, too... but then again, I don't know how much good a Mac backup is going to be if I end up running a Windows machine :(

Anyways, I'm using the computer very little nowadays, hoping to not run it into the ground any sooner than I have to.

I *have* tried to keep up with taking pictures as often as I can... just figuring on adding them to the blog when I can, and at least having the memories.

We were sorting through the junkmail and looking for coupons.  At one time or another, both the dog and the cat had claimed the pile for their own.

Using breadstick 'chopsticks' to eat our Alfredo :D




My guys are so cool.

Payback's a bummer.  I was told that if I got to take pictures of them, it was only fair if they took mine too. LOL


Guess who jumped on the Ravens bandwagon during the first half of the game against Pitt last weekend?

Playin Spongebob Connect 4

Watchin' our show.  I love my guys.

Just playin'

He wouldn't let me put his collar down... that's how he wanted it for school.

Nugglin w/ the dog

This is how we wait for Daddy to come home every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment