Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day...

This was pretty early on... maybe an hour after I'd dropped The Boy off at school.


Yuck.

Did I ever tell you how much I looooove snow? 

I LIED.

I am so not a fan.  I've been out to shovel twice, and will probably go out a few more times.  I gotta get the snow up off the driveway before I go get The Boy from school, so I don't pack the snow down farther.  I wrestled with icy tire tracks for quite a while this morning. Then, I'll pull back into the driveway when I get home, so that there's at least part of the driveway I don't have to shovel before The Honey gets home.  I'll probably shovel one last time right before he gets here.  Yay.

The Boy gets off of school one hour early today.  I'm not real sure what the point of that is, but that's ok.  At least I get him home earlier. :D  I'll be much happier when he's home and when The Honey's home.  I hate when they're out there with crazy driver people who freak out at snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment