Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Blog...

I have missed you.

I stopped blogging because I was worried about my computer.  But I'm finding that the computer is erratic, in the times it dies... and I'm able to spend enough time on here each day (without it dying) to go ahead and try to pick up the blog again.


So I went for a walk/run this morning. I'm making an effort to try to lose those last few stubborn lbs. and trim some trouble spots up before the wedding.

Let's start by saying it was more of a walk than a run...  I started out running, and then dropped down to a walk...I picked up the pace a few times, but didn't want to overdo it.  I'll work up to that, right?

For those of you who run for *fun*  (and there are at least 5 of you on my Facebook friends list), I think you may all be certifiable.  That wasn't fun.  LOL.  It was, at the most, a means to an end.

Anybody have any advice?  Keep in mind, this isn't something I want to sink any money into... or necessarily something I even will keep up after I fit into that dress.  Right now I'd say that's doubtful, at best, but we'll see.

Here's hoping this gets easier.

PS... Where do you put your stuff?  I had stuff (phone, keys, IPod) I didn't want to leave the house without... but didn't have pockets, and ended up holding them in my hands... that felt silly.  LOL

1 comment: