Monday, January 10, 2011

Oops

Most exciting thing I did today was go surprise The Honey at work on his lunch break today... I took The Pup up to say 'hi' :D.  Should have taken the camera, but I totally spaced it.

I like to go surprise him there.  His days are stinkish and long, and I hate that he has to go there, so if I can surprise him and brighten a day a little bit, I love to do that.  :D

We went across the street and hit the Wendy's for lunch real fast and had a quick meal in the car, just to break up the yuckiness of the boringness of the day. 

I struggled back and forth today with a desire to do some baking... partly because I think it would be fun, and I know the guys would love to have that stuff around... and partly because I'd like to be able to play with some of my new Christmas gifts.   Like THIS:  



That thing is so cool.  I can't wait to play around with making all sorts of icing designs.  But alas.... I know that if I got started, I might never stop, and somebody has to EAT all of that stuff... I can't have it in my house with 6 months to the wedding.  So maybe not... for now.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment